Prior Thoughts: Believed the device was beneficial and felt knowledgeable
about it's use.
Frequency of Use : Never.
New Concepts or Ideas:
- Protocols and facilitation techniques.
- Increased number of potential patients with whom the device could be
- Correct harness application.
Questions: My questions were answered completely.
What was Missing? LiteGait training format is adequate as is, and information
received was complete.
- Low level.
- High level.
- SCI, TBI, CVA.
- Yes, with improved confidence in their techniques.
- Yes, as a primary means of treatment.
- They will use it daily. They feel confident enough to teach others.